KW Sport Shock Absorbers meet all claims of a modern high-performance damping system. All KW sport shock absorbers are specially developed with a sportive damping setting for road-use. KW engineers are using all their knowledge from suspension develoment and motorsport to find a perfect setting during extensive road testings. The twin-tube gas shock absorbers are equipped with hardened, chrome-plated piston rods and offer ideal protection against stone chips and corrosion. A new innovative monoblock rod guide and seal system raise the pressure resistance, reduce the friction and enhance the capability. The new working piston with V-shaped Teflon seals reduce the friction losses to a minimum and ensure a high temperature-resistant and long-lasting damping system. All KW sport shock absorbers are equipped with a rebound (shortened stroke), assure optimum bore-stroke ratio and arrange pre-stressed springs. A big part of the rear axle shock absorbers is equipped with spring plates which are height adjustable by slots. This enables to vary the car height in 5 additional positions.
- Characteristics curves specifically for the inteded use
- Expertise drawn from motor sport
- Extensive road testing for optimum road-holding
- Results are implemented identically in the production process
- Optimised working piston with V-shopade Teflon seals
- Pressure resistant monoblock guide and seal package
- Extremely low-friction and pressure resistant system
- High temperature-resistance and constant damping forces
- Hardened, chrome-plated piston rods
- High-quality components, modern production processes and optimum quality control guarantee reliability and durability
- Shock absorbers with shortened stroke, in some cases with spring plates height-adjsutable by means of slots
are currently no reviews for this product.
Why not submit a review?
are currently no FAQs for this product.Do
you have a question?